**Experienced CNC Machinists needed ASAP!** Call today for immediate consideration 281-###-####\\.
**Essential Job Responsibilities**:
1. Performs typical machine shop and mold press operations to support the assembly floor.
2. Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
3. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
4. Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P.M. Charts.
5. Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, taping, de-burring, molding and all bench operations and inspect.
6. Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
7. Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up.
**Other Job Responsibilities:**
5+ years experience working with a Mazak machines
All other duties as assigned
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
**Educational Requirements:** High school diploma or GED required
Associated topics: automated machinery, automatic, cad, cnc fabricating, computer aided design, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, machine operator, programming