Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Consultant, Supply Chain Design on our Digital Transformation team in Austin, TX.
With a global remit, our Technical Program Management professionals lead cross-functional product design teams to develop and introduce game-changing new products and solutions. It's about making sure we offer customers the right features, experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability and financials. And when products and solutions are in development, it's about driving everything from definition through to planning, development and launch across global development centers and multiple lines of business. The team is also crucial to getting shipping right. All in all, it is a fascinating and incredibly varied area.
* Performance management of customer facing supply chain metrics.
* Program management for strategic programs across all regions.
* Identification and scoping of potential opportunities and risks.
* Participation in or leading operations planning programs and problem solving.
* Identification of operations planning best practices internally or externally.
* Executive level written, presentation and verbal communication of analysis and recommendations.
* Application of analytical models to anticipate and prevent future challenges.
* Partnering across functions within Dell to expand the interlock with other customer commitments.
* Graduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Finance or applicable field or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Finance or applicable field and 8+ years of applicable experience.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity.
* Experience in problem solving and advanced analytics.
* End-to-end thinking skills.
* Clear and effective communication skills.
* Flexibility / adaptability to a changing environment.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you are ready to take ownership of ambitious and ground-breaking technical programs, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.