Job Title: Mechanic - NM/TX
Location: Andrews, TX
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
* Safety Awareness
* Work Ethic
* Technical Skill
* Customer Focus
* Open Communication
* Implementing Vision and Values
Operate, troubleshoot, and repair Natural Gas Engines, Compressors, and Pumps. This includes engine control systems, computer programs with production and injection equipment. Perform preventative/predictive maintenance, reactive maintenance, major and minor repairs on equipment, reporting spills and leaks.
* Working knowledge of engines, pumps and compressors
* Working Knowledge & Experience in the following: H-Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Rod Pumps, etc.
* Working knowledge of ADEM 3 engine control systems.
* Ability to tune and make adjustments with Caterpillar ET computer program.
* Troubleshoot pump & compressor valves, identify and repair compressor packing leaks.
* Experience in troubleshooting and repairing centrifugal and positive displacement (SWD) pumps.
* Responsible attitude for personal safety and the safety of co-workers, contractors and the public.
* Capable of basic troubleshooting of automation and electrical equipment.
* Capable of repairing some equipment, such as actuators & level alarms and of changing out fuses, relays, etc.
* Computer knowledge - Proficient utilizing MS Windows environment, LOWIS, MAXIMO
* Strong initiative and self-starter
* Ability to keep neat and accurate records
* Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritization
* Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
* Ability to implement cost effective solutions
* Technical Skills related to math and analytical thinking
* Demonstrated strong commitment to safety to include personal safety, co-workers, contractors and the public.
* 2+ years Oil & Gas Mechanic experience
* Working knowledge of Oil & Gas Mechanics related to Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Rod Pumps, etc.
* Looking for a candidate that is willing to work 40-50 hours a week
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as by self without direct supervision
* Candidate must live within a 50-mile radius of the job site
* High School Grad or GED. Some college or technical training preferred
* Valid U.S. Driver's License with an excellent driving record
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sound like your ideal employer?
Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.