SCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemCorpus Christi Medical Center - Corpus Christi, TXNuclear Medicine TechCorpus Christi Medical Center
is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.Corpus Christi Medical Center
is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
Corpus Christi Medical Center
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women's Health Center
is currently looking for a Nuclear Medicine Tech.Responsibilities:
- Completes assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and etiquette in all interactions with physicians, managers, coworkers, and patients.
- Demonstrates appropriate communications skills.
- Demonstrates competency in radiation protection to the patient and staff in accordance with prescribed safety standards.
- Identifies anatomical orientation on all required images and ensures proper identification on all images.
- Assesses patient condition, ensures patient safety through proper use of restraints / support devices under staff guidance.
- Demonstrates proper procedure in contrast injection.
- Demonstrates proper procedure for PICC line insertions / removal.
- Demonstrates competency in proper special lab technique and set up.
- Demonstrates competency in specials operations: A) Processes B) Angiographic Protocols C) Digital Imaging D) Vascular Interventional Procedures E) Image Production F) Catheters, guide wires, needles G) Patient Education H) Informed Consent I) Patient Assessment / Monitoring J) Medications K) Sterile Technique.
- Demonstrates knowledge in intracranial angiography.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of Radiological Technology with an Associates degree or equivalent.
- Must be A.R.R.T. (R.T.) , CNMT,
- Clinical experience is preferred.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Associated topics: blood collection, laboratory, medical laboratory science, medical technologist, mls, molecular, technician i, technician ii, technician lab, technician laboratory