Introduce and maintain supplier quality assurance measures and activities to ensure the requested quality of the supplied parts and services; Contribution to reach the CA, Div, BU and local business and quality targets and to optimize the efficiency of the purchasing, quality and logistic processes.
1. Functional responsibility for the defined parts, services, commodities and suppliers during series production phase;
2. Plan, initiate and control preventive orientated, advanced quality management measures in the series production phase for supplied parts and services to ensure that our products meet the defined quality
3. Conduct PPAP for mechanic parts including supplier process and component
* BS in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
* 2 years of engineering experience
* 2 years of quality or testing experience
* 2 years experience developing or producing circuit boards, electronic systems or components
* Must have the ability to troubleshoot to the circuit board level
No visa sponsorship for this position
1. BS in Electrical Engineering
2. Strong understanding of Semiconductor Manufacturing processes including wafer manufacturing, back-end assembly and test.
3. Strong organizational and communication skills
4. Experience with Automotive APQP, PPAP, Safe Launch Concepts, and Product Lifecycle Management
5. Ability to travel within US and internationally 5%
6. High degree of motivation and integrity